Born Again Christian; Biblical Fundamentalist, Received Text-KJV, Dispensational

Born Again Christian; Biblical Fundamentalist, Received Text-KJV, Dispensational

Thursday, August 18, 2016

I am Proud to call myself a Masculine Bisexual man... because I am! Haters can fuck off! I am all man baby!





In my previous article I talked about something about me that could be considered a vulnerability the idea of wanting a mate for completing myself. Notice, I not once called this any sort of "feminine side." This is because it is not one. Men can be and often are vulnerable. It has no bearing on your manhood and your masculinity. 

I also wrote about crying and not once did I say "my feminine side showed." Guess what it did not, masculinity does not equal having no emotions it simply equals expressing them differently. Also, take note I said on the inside a lot and yes I was not physically doing it until I was out of sight of other people.

I did not sit at my desk like a little cry baby little girl in the corner crying for help. I reacted like a fucking man and that is beautiful. I cried inside I felt my feelings, but, all the time I was confident and assertive with the members. I am not about to be having my tear ducts drop actual liquid at my desk. Work is work I am not a little boy. Like I said I rightfully pushed that dramatic shit down on the calls.

I took several code and break trips to let it out in private in the men's room. I am not about spill the sort of emotional spaghetti you see on here when I have shit to do. Work is work and life goes on. Even when a grown ass man's heart is breaking he has shit to do and actions to take to make sure he has the money for living. Did I have a rough night, yes, but, I am not some little girl or boy.

I am an M. fucking A. fucking N! I exude man from my toes of my big strong feet up my body, through my long and thick "manhood" and up to my Adam's Apple adorned throat/head. Any of any of the two genders that claims I am not is crazy, insane and fucking delusional. Or has no sweet clue what REALLY separates a man from a boy, let alone a man from a woman. Some might wonder why masculinity is so important to me? Because it is what I am I am a masculine being in heart and in body. In mind and body.

You try to remove my masculinity card because I like to dance? Fuck off I have had more fucking women grind on me on a dance floor than any of you douches will have in your life. Call me not masculine because I have pink glasses? Fuck off I bought them at a time it was my fave colour! Try to remove it for daring to care? Fuck off, all men care we just express it differently (testosterone changes so much!)

Dare to swipe it because I have "some" feminine movies or TV shows? Fuck off, I only have the occasional Rom-Com and "50 Shades of Grey" does not equal Sissy. Dare to challenge me on qualifications in between my legs? Uhm, you should ask my ex lovers of both sexes how masculine and manly my reproductive organs are if you are that in my business. Dare to call me "feminine" for loving so deep? Masculinity equals biological protection and provision scientifically illiterate dickwads!

Dare to call me "feminine" for listening to the odd Boy Band and storming out calling me "gay?" Excuse me, but, you do know 100% Straight dudes like 90's music from Backstreet and Nsync right you brain dead cunt! Also, said dudes are not effette either. Try to remove it for how I walk or talk and you must be blind! Or deaf or both! Try to remove it from me if you dare! Nothing will rub it off and you dare not bring up the Bi thing. Bisexuals can be and mostly are masculine; as well as mostly straight most of the time in a lot of cases.

I identify as a Masculine man because I fucking am one! Not because I am "trying to prove my manliness" to you! I am manly because I am a fucking human entity that embodies all of the traits of a 29 year old man! In fact, odds are you would not even know I am Bi to be honest. I am a grown ass man that lives, feels, acts and thinks like a man. I am masculine because I think, feel, act and do in a masculine way! I walk, talk and process in a masculine way! It is the very core of who I am!

Come at me if you dare haters! I also do not Punch like a Girl I warn ya! I am a lover, I am not a fighter, but, I ain't got no limp wrists in the heat of battle. I am warrior when it comes to preventing myself from the harm of the hate brigade. These recent months a certain woman has been telling me how much of  a man I am. I do not believe because of that I am! I believe because I know I am! I am masculine! I am a masculine bisexual man! I am me and I am free! I am Christopher Mother Fucking Matthew out of my way Murphy!

If you are a Misandric, sexist piece of shit that hates masculinity and men just being men do not come near me. If you are a Biphobic cunt do not come near me! I do not want nor need, nor deserve either of your ilk. BiPhobic gays are also on watch my Castle Walls of this Kingdom will fight you off. All masculinity phobes and masculinity misunderstanders are put on blast. As are the BiPhobic cunts and bastards. None of you will get to me ever again. This kingdom is mine and I get to pick whom enters it! That does not include you!