Born Again Christian; Biblical Fundamentalist, Received Text-KJV, Dispensational

Born Again Christian; Biblical Fundamentalist, Received Text-KJV, Dispensational

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Tonight was a wonderful night and tomorrow will be even better! Life is good!




Tonight as I lay on my side after experiencing another amazing night at work. Which was previously a wonderful day as well. Tomorrow is going to be even better. For life is wonderful if you only have the right glasses on.

I was able to maintain, calm, cool and confident all night. I was not anxious all night and occasionally I thought of someone super special to my being, but, I never let it distract my focus. I was a super rep all night.

Tomorrow is the middle of the week already and time seems to be passing so quickly this week. I cannot believe Tuesday is over already. Life has been pretty wonderful lately in general. I am calm and not having anxiety attacks anymore. Occasionally I think of you, but, I would rather you stuck in my head than to live a life of being on the edge of a panic. You were right when you said I just needed the right person. My life will never be the same again now that you are in it! :)

Right now I am watching a mini Murder She Wrote Season One marathon before I fall too sleep. I am currently on Disc 3 of 5. I have seen every single one of the episodes so far! Not surprising as I used too not miss a rerun of it ever. Be it on A&E or Prime both great channels back in the day for the older stuff. You know me and my older stuff. One of the many ways you and I are locked at the very core. I used too watch black and white TV shows as far back as Elementary school.

Right now I am on that episode about the fella hit by the remote control car at the event in the park. Do you remember that episode hunnie? Anyway, I am going to wind down now and hope to get to bed soon. Life is good though! Very much in part thanks to you! Although, even if you were not here I would need to learn to love life again. (heaven forbid!) I will contain myself better next time we see each other. :)