Born Again Christian; Biblical Fundamentalist, Received Text-KJV, Dispensational

Born Again Christian; Biblical Fundamentalist, Received Text-KJV, Dispensational

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

I am not only an Atheist; I am a Positive, no questions at all Atheist. I am a hard not soft Atheist. I am a Gnostic Atheist and Proud!











When I say I am an atheist what does one think? Does one think I simply do not believe in God? The definition of atheist is technically simply not believing in god. However, that is only the base of it and there are different forms of atheism. So, where do I stand on the atheist forms that exist? The answer is I am a positive, hard or Gnostic atheist. What does that mean actually?

It means I am not someone whom disbelieves in god; not only at least. I go one step further than that there is no god! None! No proof exists for one! No evidence that has not been forged proves there is anything supernatural to this universe. To say I do not believe in god equivocates there could be a god to believe in. On the contrary there is no god to believe or not believe in. There just is no god, period full stop.

Gnostic means knowledge and thus I am a Gnostic as in I know there is no god. So, Gnostic atheism means the opposite of agnostic atheism. I am a Positive Atheist because I am Positive there is no supernatural and no god. I am a hard vs soft atheist because I say there is no god not that I do not believe. I am proud of the fact I do not believe in fairy tales and a bearded man in the sky.

This does not mean I am an asshole to those whom do believe in such nonsense. I treat them the same as anyone else if they are a half decent person whom has earned my respect. Nor does it mean I could not love deeply someone with views I did not at all agree with. I absolutely could and have dated, had friends and even been in love with people whom believed in complete hogwash nonsense. I did not treat them like filth for being less rational than I am. I just accepted them as being less rational and loved them just as much. My being a hard atheist does not equal being a douche to other people.