Born Again Christian; Biblical Fundamentalist, Received Text-KJV, Dispensational

Born Again Christian; Biblical Fundamentalist, Received Text-KJV, Dispensational

Friday, August 19, 2016

I really am free to be me! I can be as Christopher as Christopher can be! If you do not like me when I am happy you do not deserve me!







Tonight I had an amazing night at work! I was quick, I was kind, I was confident and assertive. I was expressive, but, not theatrical. There was a couple of holds, but, we all have some hold time that is the business.

SAF was very happy to hear I was happy and called me her Suga Plum. heh! I was very happy with myself and I kept smiling all night. Now I am home writing this little blog post.

The other day when I was talking to a co-worker about watching a video from The Atlas Society on emotion and reason I got a very abrupt response. "Please do not be taking any advice from Ayn Rand." Was what he said and I simply kept quite. I said it was appropriate because it was about reason and emotion; which was appropriate to the theme.

I hate to destroy his little ignorant mind, but, Ayn Rand has some of the most positive and upbeat, self-loving sayings I have ever heard. So, whether I agree with her views on everything or not is irrelevant. She has said some great things just as she has said some not so great things. For example I disagree that homosexuality comes from boys being coddled against sex.

Those are her personal opinions and have nothing to do with the philosophy of Objectivism for which she is most well known. Nor does it surprise me that she thought that she was a product of her time. However, ignorant people whom hate her and her philosophy automatically make any advice or stances automatically evil and vile. I try very hard not to hate people; although sometimes it is hard.

So, I find it horrendous to see Ayn Rand be painted as some vile creature due to some of her views on things being not so great. Does this man know Mrs. or Ms. Rand? No, he did not she died long ago. He never met her in person to know if she was vile or amazing. Yet, she is judged I think wrongly due to mistaking her views of Rational Selfishness to mean fuck others and hurt whom you want.

Of course, this is far from the truth and I present a tiny part of "The Virtue Of Selfishness" below;


The Objectivist ethics proudly advocates and upholds rational selfishness—which means: the values required for man’s survival qua man—which means: the values required for human survival—not the values produced by the desires, the emotions, the “aspirations,” the feelings, the whims or the needs of irrational brutes, who have never outgrown the primordial practice of human sacrifices, have never discovered an industrial society and can conceive of no self-interest but that of grabbing the loot of the moment.
The Objectivist ethics holds that human good does not require human sacrifices and cannot be achieved by the sacrifice of anyone to anyone. It holds that the rational interests of men do not clash—that there is no conflict of interests among men who do not desire the unearned, who do not make sacrifices nor accept them, who deal with one another as traders, giving value for value.

The meaning ascribed in popular usage to the word “selfishness” is not merely wrong: it represents a devastating intellectual “package-deal,” which is responsible, more than any other single factor, for the arrested moral development of mankind.
In popular usage, the word “selfishness” is a synonym of evil; the image it conjures is of a murderous brute who tramples over piles of corpses to achieve his own ends, who cares for no living being and pursues nothing but the gratification of the mindless whims of any immediate moment.
Yet the exact meaning and dictionary definition of the word “selfishness” is: concern with one’s own interests.
This concept does not include a moral evaluation; it does not tell us whether concern with one’s own interests is good or evil; nor does it tell us what constitutes man’s actual interests. It is the task of ethics to answer such questions.

There is a fundamental moral difference between a man who sees his self-interest in production and a man who sees it in robbery. The evil of a robber does not lie in the fact that he pursues his own interests, but in what he regards as to his own interest; not in the fact that he pursues his values, but in what he chose to value; not in the fact that he wants to live, but in the fact that he wants to live on a subhuman level (see “The Objectivist Ethics”).
If it is true that what I mean by “selfishness” is not what is meant conventionally, then this is one of the worst indictments of altruism: it means that altruism permits no concept of a self-respecting, self-supporting man—a man who supports his life by his own effort and neither sacrifices himself nor others. It means that altruism permits no view of men except as sacrificial animals and profiteers-on-sacrifice, as victims and parasites—that it permits no concept of a benevolent co-existence among men—that it permits no concept of justice.

Love, friendship, respect, admiration are the emotional response of one man to the virtues of another, the spiritual payment given in exchange for the personal, selfish pleasure which one man derives from the virtues of another man’s character. (Man here means all humans by the way PC police.) 



Far from hurting or harming others Ayn Rand presents a view of what she calls a Benevolent Universe in which people are not out to get one another as long as they are a good person. A good person living for themselves and not sacrificing others to them. Nor sacrificing their own value or moral virtues to others. We can and all should live first and foremost for our selves. I totally agree and this is why I am Proudly Objectivist.

I refuse to be told these views are evil and thus in tern be told I AM EVIL! This is what you are saying if you denounce Objectivism as evil because it is a description of my own view of the Universe and life in general. I WOULD NEVER HURT ANOTHER PERSON OR THEIR PROPERTY! I NEVER WOULD LIE, CHEAT, STEAL OR TREAT OTHERS AS BELOW MY FEET TO STOMP ON!

Anyone whom KNOWS me KNOWS how great I am! How amazing I treat the good people I value in my life! How dare you paint EVERY fucking one whom is an Objectivist as some sort of monster! Fuck you! All of you Objectivist haters! I LOVE ME! That is Fucking selfish and THAT IS GOOD! I am at peace when I read Ms. Rand's words of selfish wisdom. It helps me realize how Valuable I am! Fuck you! Fuck you!

I am me and I really can be free to be me! To follow my Rational Bliss! To shoot for the Realistic within reach stars. As long as I am not coercing, aggressive against you or your property. As long as I am not harming other people who gives a fuck if I find wisdom in Ayn Rand!  Fuck you! I AM AN OBJECTIVIST! THERE COME AT ME HATERS AND BE KNOCKED THE FUCK IN YOUR PLACE!

You will be smacked down in a mighty hand of love and not get back up! If it makes me smile! If it makes me happy and I am using Rationality as my guide why do you care! Fuck off! I refuse to sacrifice my personal happiness! Fuck you!!! FUCK YOU! You are bard from my Kingdom with the Phobes and the Anti-masculinity fucks! No haters of my happiness! Do not want to see me happy fuck off and stew in your negativity!