Born Again Christian; Biblical Fundamentalist, Received Text-KJV, Dispensational

Born Again Christian; Biblical Fundamentalist, Received Text-KJV, Dispensational

Sunday, August 21, 2016

This has been a great weekend and I am feeling quite calm.



Tonight has been a good night and an evening before that. I woke up and went to supper with my Mom. We went to Pizza Delight and we had a 12inch Pizza and Garlic Finger. From there it was mainly relaxing in the passenger seat laying back. I had very little to worry about at all. It was a very nice night.

Now here I am typing this post and also watching the 2nd ever Columbo Episode on DVD. I want to Walmart earlier and found "Columbo," Murder She Wrote," and "Gilligan's Island" first seasons on DVD. Each of the boxed sets were only $10.00 and I got them while also getting some groceries as well.

I also walked my Mom's dog Felix and did some chit chatting with a friend of mine. Overall it was a rather productive day in regards to building up my stoney resolve to the external world.It has helped me to keep in relative calm all night. Tomorrow I am getting to hang out with my bestie before work. The icing on the cake.

Yesterday I had a wonderful few hours hanging out with my Buddy Ethan whom is traveling. It ranged from politics talk to tourist trap walks. He has since moved on his way towards Quebec. Which led to me grabbing some Swiss Chalet later that night. Accompanied by some Merlot Red Wine which made the Chicken Pesto Pasta go down nice and smooth. It made for a nice relaxing night!

Tonight I am engrossed in y old fave Columbo and enjoying life while I have it. Life is too short to be stressed about things most of which over I have no control at all. I can only live in my existence as it is, A is A and not B. My life is what it is and will be what it well be. All I can do is live the best I can and be the best I can be.

Calmness will become my middle name. That stoic masculine calm of a grown as man. I am going to grab myself some chips and dip. Then continue my Columbo marathon. Followed by getting to sleep, so, I can get up tomorrow to see my bestie before and during work. Life is good! It is a wonderful life! It is all how you look at it!