Born Again Christian; Biblical Fundamentalist, Received Text-KJV, Dispensational

Born Again Christian; Biblical Fundamentalist, Received Text-KJV, Dispensational

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Learning to keep calm and learn to just love living again.




Tonight I got a great surprise when it came to that QA I wrote about last night. I found a new QA evaluation in my email at work only see a great sight. I had gotten a 97% on my QA score which more than makes up for the two 0 QAs I had gotten before. It also shows me I can relax I got this.

That is right I got this! I can be calm, be cool and be confident in my work skills. I was going through a temporary rough patch. Much like I was in life in general, but, I will be fine in the end.
I have a roof over my head, food in my belly and air in my lungs. I only have one life to live and I need to be enjoying it again. I need to learn to go with the flow again. I need to just love living while I am doing so.

This does not mean I stop being rational and be an unreasoning emotivist type either. There is a difference between going with the flow and not thinking. I do need to think about what is in my best self-interest and act on that. This is itself going with the flow and having the self-pride/confidence that I can take the shit life will fling at me. I can take life by the horns and I can be up to the test. I have the skills and the knowledge. I have the ability to do so much and although we all have limits I need to realize one can always bounce back. I am never fully knocked down and I can always get back up.

I have the ability to bounce back because I am not some special snowflake. I can take life as it comes and work through it. Robadope the world as it comes and push on through it. I am Christopher Matthew Murphy and I can do this! I just need to keep believing in myself. I am worthy and I am enough! I can do this I can live life and enjoy it. I can calm down, rationality is calm, cool, relaxed and it goes right along side my newly energized confidence. The world is not out to get me! I can do this!