Born Again Christian; Biblical Fundamentalist, Received Text-KJV, Dispensational

Born Again Christian; Biblical Fundamentalist, Received Text-KJV, Dispensational

Saturday, November 12, 2016

Why I will fight peacefully for the right of a "community" I find toxic




I talk a lot about how toxic GBLT communities are on here and how they are toxic. I stand by this statement and will not take what I have said back. However, that does not mean I want these peoples rights to be toxic curtailed by The State in fact far from it. The best way to learn to be more moral is to reap what you sew and not to have force initiated on you. These people will get what is coming to them naturally and one does not use force because one has a disagreement even over concretes. Unless that concrete is the initiation of force itself. 

The toxic community should have its own ability to live as it sees fit no matter how toxic that is. People whom are Kinsey 5-7's have the same individual rights as people not on the scale or at the Straight end like me. I do not wish harm on said individuals which is why I want to point out that the world is not crumbling. Trump will not be repealing Marriage rights or anything of the sort. In addition, even if he did want to he cannot it is a Supreme Court Ruling. The USA system does not work that way.

Everyone has individual rights and own themselves, anything else is to condone slavery. So, toxic people have the right to be toxic. They also have the need to face consequences and reap what they sew they do not get protected from themselves. If Mr. Pence decided to initiate force against the community I would be the first to step in line to defend them. I might not agree with the type of people you are and your mindset. I might not agree with your behavior and exclusivity, but, I sure as hell will fight for your right to exist on this Earth. Individual rights are just that INDIVIDUAL rights.