Born Again Christian; Biblical Fundamentalist, Received Text-KJV, Dispensational

Born Again Christian; Biblical Fundamentalist, Received Text-KJV, Dispensational

Friday, July 22, 2016

Learning to be grateful for all I have and learning to be able to let in what CAN be






Tonight/this morning I sit here with a roof over my head and food in my fridge. If I had no food in the house I live on the main drag filled with food for sale. I sit here safe and secure; with no psycho bitches or bastards calling my phone or bashing down my door. I have full covers on my bed and pillows under my head. I have indoor heating and a fan on the ceiling.

I have drinks in my fridge and working plumbing in my bathroom. I have working feet, hands and reproductive organs functioning perfectly. I have a functioning brain and the ability to be a rational animal. I have a family that loves me and accepts me as me. I have friends even if I do not see them near enough.

I have a locked door and a police station nearby. I have functioning windows and lungs. I brush, floss and rinse everyday. I have a working shower and clean towels. I have all kinds of masculine hygiene and cleaning products which produce a sniff-worthy manly smell. My hair is still strong and not falling out. I am strong, courageous, proud and also admit to being vulnerable. I love my glasses and no that does not mean I have a "fem side." I have a really big DVD library and it is filled with lots of different movies. Some men have no movies and are homeless on the street. I have so much compared to some.

I have a lot in my life to be thankful and grateful for. I do wish I had a partner and/or at least sex even at times at least. However,. I have access to free adult films at anytime. Something previous generations of men could never think of existing. It does not give the same feeling as having a partner or finding "the one." However, some do not even have that. I do wish I had certain things, but, I need to realize the truth is I have so much more than I used too. I have been so good to be independent and make the world I have around me be as good as it has been now.

I need to realize I am worthy of letting in so much more. I am worthy of a deep and meaningful love with the person of my dreams. I am worthy of trusting the right person when that person comes along. I do not need to rush through life I am only going on 30. Not 130, I have all of life in front of me and I could find my love anytime anywhere. I could find you in a grocery store, at work or even at a pub. You could be almost anywhere and just waiting for me. When I meet you I will know it and I will know you my love.

Until than I need to calm, relax and live. I cannot be running like this is a rat race. I need to relax, keep calm, breath and walk through my life. Not run, not rush, but, calm and relaxed. Embrace all that I have and allow in all that will be able to come my way. For I am worthy of having values in my life. I am worthy of a good life on my own and in the future with the person of my dreams. One day I might meet the one and the person of my dreams. When this happens my life will not be complete, but. complimented.

I will know you when I meet you I will. Whomever you are and wherever you are I will know you. I will not rush I will walk through life nice and slow. Walk, talk and take it slow. Knowing that I have a destination and I will strongly, but, slowly walk there throughout life. I am all man and someone whom can see that will see me and see the man of their dreams. I am a man of values and I am worthy. I am more than enough and I need not rush. This King of his own realm will find his other half.

The person with it is so easy. You are out there somewhere my other half and you are still out there for me. I have yet to meet you, but, when I do I will know it. You are out there somewhere my amazing Queen. Your King on this Earth awaits he is waiting for you here in my modern and comfortable 1 bedroom bachelor pad. Until that time I will enjoy whatever comes my way and not reject the good that is the good. I will be open to let in all that can be and be grateful for what I have in the meantime. Until we meet in the future whenever that might be my future love!