Born Again Christian; Biblical Fundamentalist, Received Text-KJV, Dispensational

Born Again Christian; Biblical Fundamentalist, Received Text-KJV, Dispensational

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

I am free to be me and embrace my manhood. Without stress and without struggle manhood is mine! It is in my DNA!




Tonight I am having a great time and I am really relaxed. I am amazingly calm and fine with my life as it is, as I am of myself whom he is. I am not a man with no value and I am not a genetic dead end to our species. I am a man of immense value and I have plenty to offer the right person. 

I am not in need of changing to be a man of value whom would make a great partner/lover/boyfriend or even someday possible husband. I do not need to alter anything about myself to be able to take life and grab it by the horns. All I need is to keep my confidence, relaxation and calm up. I need to keep being me and proud to be me. I am a great man and I AM perfect just as I am. 

I am more than enough for the right person. For the right employer, for the right friends that are true and for the right lover or lovers. I am more than enough and I am worthy of the great things in life. I am of value to let abundance come into my life. In the guise of friends, pleased members at work and of course loving partners/partner in my future. I am worthy of being with the right woman whom can see a man and his values. Whom is not a misandric psycho bitch and treats me/views me right. Whom can see me for the great man I am. 

I am worthy and I am enough! I am awesome! I rock! I rule! I am a King in my own realm! The world is mine and I need to learn to maneuver through it with swagger saying fuck it to those whom are haters. Fuck to those whom are misandric psycho bitches and crazy cunts. Fuck you to those whom cannot see my value. Including fuck you to the small voice in my own head which does not want to believe in the Alpha Beast greatness inside of me. I am an ideal man! As I am me and free! That is all I can be is me! Perfect other than perfectly me is an immense illusion that does not exist. 

I am a great man, a perfect just as I am man! I am me and I am free! Free from needing other people's validation. My Alpha inner masculine beast does not "need" anyone's acceptance or appreciation. However, being reminded how great I am does help me on this journey. I do not need it, but, every little bit helps. Tonight I have been giving myself self-help and self Cognitive Behavior work. Which is taking the place of needing others appreciation and acceptance. Words of kindness will help on this Journey, but, I need to be able to give myself self-love and respect without need for external cause for it. 

I also need to learn not to feel I need to rush everything in life. Just because I am not with my future partner now. Or not the best of best at something now in other areas I could become that in time. There is no telling what time will tell and what will happen in the future. I need to relax and not be fast to do anything. I need to learn to be able to be slow and steady with many things in life. Many things can happen that just have not yet and definitely could happen in time. I also need to realize that I do not need to "struggle" to be masculine I am masculine. I do not need to "fight" to unleash my Inner Alpha it was always in there and slowly coming out more in time. 

My zen of masculine energy is available to me I just need to get in touch with it. It is within me as I am a man and I am made from my DNA as a masculine being, an entity from the bottom up that is itself masculine in kind. I am a great man! I am perfect just as I am! My manhood is my manhood! I own it and define it! My very DNA defines I have manhood! It is in my genes! I was worthy of it the moment I came out of my Mom's womb with a penis not a vagina. I can relax into being me and relax into my manhood. I do not need to stress to be the man I can be, the man I already am and the man I have always been.