Born Again Christian; Biblical Fundamentalist, Received Text-KJV, Dispensational

Born Again Christian; Biblical Fundamentalist, Received Text-KJV, Dispensational

Friday, June 29, 2018

This Month is the beginning of Pride Months and I am Proud as well.




The month of June will launch the LGBT Pride Months throughout many places in the Western World. It will be a celebration for many and the parades/dances will be ongoing in many places. This is the celebration of not needing to hide being abnormal or atypical for fear of being hurt by others. However, I too am proud of my own story and my own character as well. It is not just LGBT people that get to be proud of themselves and their being a good person despite misconceptions about their orientation. I think it is time that it is acknowledged that straight does not equal narrow minded and does not equal being homophobic. I think it is time that Straight allies be allowed to celebrate their pride as well in whom they are. 

For this reason I am including some Straight Pride symbols in the side bar for the Summer Months. As a showing of my own pride at being a good man that is into women. This should not be mistaken for the Family Pride Flags used in places like Russia to denounce gays. This is purely about self-interested self-esteem and acknowledgement of my worth as a man still living on this Earth. This is absolutely a rationally selfish endeavor that I am going to fly my Pride on the side of my site all Summer long. Happy Straight (Ally) Pride Fuck Yeah all!