Born Again Christian; Biblical Fundamentalist, Received Text-KJV, Dispensational

Born Again Christian; Biblical Fundamentalist, Received Text-KJV, Dispensational

Saturday, June 2, 2018

Whom I would be willing to ally with or support is contextual and not a free for all



I want to start out by saying this is my own outcome and application of Objectivism and is not/does not represent "the Objectivist rule." So, without further ado let me begin explaining my boundaries of allying and support in the cause of a proper political order. In life in matters of issue allying there are moral/ethical considerations one will be making. Everyone has their boundaries of what they would deem acceptable and that which they find unacceptable at all costs.

In my case I ground whether I would be willing to ally with you in politics on very similar grounds to that which I use with all other men qua men. The first consideration is are you living in reality or evading reality. Are you someone whom wants to push a theocratic moral view on other people? Are you wanting to tell other people 2+2=5? In addition are you yourself believing in delusions or living in the real world? You should be accepting objective reality and using rationality as your guide if you wish for my support or allying.

The second consideration is are you a person of good character or are you not. If you are I would be willing to ally and support you when pressing for changes within the system around my principles. This is something I will need to weigh even higher in some cases where someone is lacking consideration one out of pure lack of knowledge or ignorance. Some people might have delusional views not due to being an immoral person, but, completely out of lack of proper education in how to use their minds.

If you meet criteria number two, but, lack number one due to ignorance and not immoral reasoning there is a possibility we can still get along and at least ally together in an ad-hoc basis on a political level. I am more willing to accept this equation in my personal life over my political life. I would only be willing to accept this on the condition ultimately that you are not going to push your delusion through legislation. Or that you are not going to govern based on those delusions.

I also would not throw my support behind a candidate that called other people cockroaches or trashed them based on some sort of factor that has nothing to do with their character. I, for example would not support a party that had literal Neo-Nazis like Richard Spencer in their ranks. Nor would I support a candidate or party that supported socially pressuring or legally requiring heterosexual potential therapies for people. Nor would I support a person or ally with a person that thought it was OK to not feed your children or that children did not have rights. I would not support nor ally with an anarchist for any reason on any topic or any subject.

There are lots of conditions on my supporting you politically regardless of which party you may or may not be a part of. Context needs to be brought to bare on the issues and where you stand on them as well as your personal worldview. My support like my friendship or coupling is not a free for all. There are standards and there are contextual accommodation. Just because you claim to be for liberty and proper government does not mean I will automatically support or ally with you. Nor that I will not bash you either. Character is where it is at and reality is that on which my formulation of your character will indeed be based.