Born Again Christian; Biblical Fundamentalist, Received Text-KJV, Dispensational

Born Again Christian; Biblical Fundamentalist, Received Text-KJV, Dispensational

Sunday, May 22, 2016

I am not emasculated and weak to admit I am vulnerable right now; to seek help.








Lately I have been having issues with my anxiety and depression. I was talking with my friend about this issue and she recommended that I go to a councilor about it. To get some therapy and some professional assistance. I would not be against getting professional help with my issues. However, under one circumstance. That is that the therapist is not some feminist trained accolade. The person would need to understand and acknowledge masculinity and men's issues.

They need to not try and get me to be more like a woman to help me. They need to help me embrace myself and all that I am. To embrace and accept my manhood and also accept/embrace their help as well. They need to not attempt to emasculate my person in order to help me with my issues. They need to accept that I be both vulnerable and also masculine. I am both vulnerable and a strong man. That my admitting vulnerability can be a strength and not a weakness.

I would not want to work with anyone that tried to brainwash me into being a feminist supporting idiot. I will only work with someone that understands men and my psychology. As well as someone that is not trying to help me by changing who I am as a person. Someone that will not make up BS about how this caused that or that caused this. Or to try to link my anxiety to being an MRA or anti-feminist. Or to being a person whom is in favor of the freedom philosophy.

As long as they do not use pseudio science and BS I will be more than happy to get assistance from a professional. I just would need to find one that I did find I could trust. One that does not try to change me and one that lets me be me. If I can find someone like that and my issues continue I will get professional help.