Born Again Christian; Biblical Fundamentalist, Received Text-KJV, Dispensational

Born Again Christian; Biblical Fundamentalist, Received Text-KJV, Dispensational

Monday, October 10, 2016

Retaliatory Force/Aggression/Violence is a moral good. Why I am not the Peacenick I was in my youth.







When I was younger I thought violence by its very existence was a bad thing. I thought we would should or could all hold hands and sing lovely songs to each other with anyone of any view. When I was young I thought that the Military and the Police were all horrid people using violence against "innocent people who ain't done nothing wrong." When I was younger I thought that all aggression was wrong and I thought that to use aggression ever was evil and vile. That is not my view now. I have grown discernment and also grew a brain.

One of the things that I have seen be labelled "toxic masculinity" is violence and aggression. Well, this will tackle the naive idea that violence is evil or a moral horror head on. Not just when it comes to men, but, also humans in general. I think it is naive to not distinguish moral from immoral violence. Due to the fact that violence coming from anyone or any group can be either the most vile evil or the most tremendous good. It depends on the context of the violence and aggression. For example; someone breaks into my home and my family is inside. I take my hand gun and shoot the intruder before he can harm any actual innocent people.

The above example is violent, it might be even lead to the shot persons death if a serious enough wound. However, it is a heroic act and not to be vilified. I have saved innocent lives by removing the predatory force going after them. In this instance not only is violence an option, but, it is the best option to swiftly take out the predator and save my innocent family from harm. At one time I would have called even that a vile and horrid thing. I would not take into context whom shot and what for. However, that is a crucial thing that needs to be taken into account.

I now see violence for what it is. Measured violence with the appropriate amount of aggressive force as a form of self-defense is not only an option it is often the best and most noble/moral option in situations where other options are not an option. A man whom is violent and aggressive with a thug is a person to be admired and not a person to be shamed as being toxic. He is a person of high value indeed he is the true definition of a hero. To defend yourself and others using violence is noble because the person whom tried to attack the innocent is a savage. Initiatory Force/Aggression/Violence/Coercion is evil absolutely. However, retaliatory and defensive violence is an absolute good.

Morals are not Greys, but, black and white. Is it moral? Yes or no? There is no maybe, it is either immoral or moral. I am not talking about "will you fuck the neighbor tonight?" I mean, actual moral questions, is it OK to rape, steal, pilfer, murder, assault, harass and so on? The answer had better be NO or sign yourself up for fucking prison and get out of "civilization!" Is it OK to destroy your life? You can, but. it is still not morally acceptable to me. This is why defensive violence needs to be seen to a man or woman of a true moral code as virtuous and an absolute good.

We are animals and we will always have the possibility of being violent. This is why one needs to morally define when that is right or wrong,. good or evil. We are not some noble savages that are not filled with the possibility of aggression and violence. We are animals and like all animals we can be peaceful or brutal, but, what is the target. We need to as a civilization make sure those more brutal instincts are targeted towards those whom wish to harm other innocents and their property. By doing so we help to raise to the forefront of our Angel's of Our Better into the picture.

We need to eliminate immediate threats and predators in our mists. This is not saying we have a rule of men by men, but, far from it. It is very obvious I am not talking about being anti-rule of law or anti-innocent until proven guilty. Far from it a rule of law helps work out and determine in a lot of ways what is defensive and what is initiatory. Law codes are needed for a civilized society even Murray Rothbard an Anarcho-Capitalist talked about the need for an objective law code minus any States.

However, if someone can be proven to be defending themselves violence and aggression is a very noble thing. Can be a virtue and a tactical necessity for life to continue to exists in this species. People whom deride masculinity as being violent and thus toxic need to ask themselves one question. What would you do if someone tried to attack your family? Your friends? Your wife or husband? Would you just stand around doing nothing watching them violate them? Or would you want to stop their suffering by killing the savage that attacked them. My answer would be you attack my wife/husband/kids/house prepare to leave in a body bag!

Yes, you will end up shot if I were able to get a hand gun or even stone cold dead. You will not leave unharmed. Is that brutal? Is that aggressive? Damn fucking straight it is! I should be brutal about it! So should you! If you have the means to stop someone else from being attacked and you do nothing to stop them; even just calling 911, you are helping continue their being a victim. You are part of the problem and not part of the solution. Get out of the way with your naive little peacenick views and let those whom will step in step in to help such people.

If you see evil happening and you do not stop it. You are letting evil continue and not fighting it. True evil; not bible belt shit. Good people need to be willing to fight or evil wins. This is a truism and it is accurate. We are animals and the good people need to be animals in defense of the innocent. Sometimes' that requires bullets, knives, pepper spray or even your own fists. This is why Police when they are doing their proper job are a moral good. Military when doing it's proper job is an absolute good. Why prisons are good! It is also why personal self-defense and retaliatory violence is an absolute good.

This is something I disagree with "community" and "Pride" on big time. They are all peacenicks whom are anti-gun, anti-self defense and ant-military, anti-war at all times. Whereas I think there is Just Wars, I think the Canadian Military when doing its proper job is a moral good. I think that most Police officers are not evil scum. Some using excessive force is not all. In fact, I am glad they are willing to shoot to kill if they need to to save innocent lives. I think that guns are good in the right hands and that criminals never listen to gun regulations, and thus "gun control" is useless. (All the major Shootings have been in Gun Free Zones.)
I fully support the view of the "Pink Pistols" that armed gays do not get bashed.

I think that aggression, violence in the right hands keeps it from being in the wrong hands. Or at least keeps the wrong hands at bay. Most of the time those hands are male and it is men that do this fighting. For various reasons; most being the biological differences between the sexes. If masculinity has aggression and violence built into it we should all be thankful it does because it means it is a built in protection system against the savage and predatory animals; in our species and without. We should all be admiring this trait that the Tyranny of Mother Nature has embodied in males of the Animal Kingdom, including our own species.

This does not mean one goes around picking fights or being a bully douche. It means that when the going gets tough the strong and courageous protectors; historically men get brutal in times of need. I see no problem with with at all. I think if the peacenicks got their way we would be in a less peaceful world and not a more peaceful one. In order to be acting in the Angel's of Our Better nature we need mechanisms to fight the Devils of our Worst nature in the guise of the savages. If you are sweet, but, also willing to protect those whom matter with extreme force if need be pat yourself on the back. You are not a douche you are a hero!