Born Again Christian; Biblical Fundamentalist, Received Text-KJV, Dispensational

Born Again Christian; Biblical Fundamentalist, Received Text-KJV, Dispensational

Sunday, June 5, 2016

Letter to a "community" that I want nothing to do with on what "pride" means to me.



Imagine if you will being all in on what you thought was a value to you only to find that it was not a value, but, completely a sacrifice. You were like a sacrificial animal for a tribe that did not really want you and instead were everything they feared. You had put your heart and soul into helping them only to find you should have been helping yourself all along.

This is in short how I would best define my experience with so-called "GBLT Pride." One of the most phony and narcissistic false forms of pride I have ever had the unfortunate displeasure to be a part of. I have never met so much tribalism, collectivism, anti-out group barbarism in one place before. Such a cesspool of hate in one demographic of people anywhere else before. Even more than my days as a Christian (UGH). 

The parades which are so-called inclusive and for showing the wonder of diversity. Yet, every single Party banner is the same and a single Progressive Conservative presence would be looked at as a Trojan storming the gates. Crashing through the castle walls of your little echo chamber bubble where you hear nothing, but, the same voices. Supposedly believing in free speech, but, not believing in it from the wrong person. Do not you dare bring a Libertarian banner and except to be respected as a person whom is not some real world Devil. 

Oh, do watch out for that thing called "appropriate views," for the individual is just a cog in your machine. He does not have inherent value; only the community matters. The collective matters and that you agree with them on everything. Do you not dare be anything other than extreme left or you  are your Satan. You are the evil one prying around to corrupt the pure and the meek. You are a fallen angel and will be thrown out. No, even worse you will be erased and forgotten like 1984's memory hole. 

All of the time you put in to help when you thought it was a value will be gone. You did not support us they will think and toss you out. You like women too? You will get over that they said. I was just on the fence; going through a phase or confused. I was not one of them anymore I was part "breeder" too. I was now part everything they preach hate about. I was half-straight white male. To the depths of hell with you. Tossed out like a parasite bug on the street. Who knew being for "individual rights" would cause such heat. 

You are so fucked up it is beyond compare; I have been treated better most my life by the straights (that is right stop for a minute and just stare). It is very apparent since I left all of your double standards. I used to vent about them back in the day in secret. About all the BS I was seeing within your makeup. Someone is welcome as long as they have a hive mind. As soon as they are an individual their neck is on the line. Don't you dare have a different point of view. Unless you want the Pink Noose around you. 

It has been years since I considered myself part of you and I still do not. You will never get me back I am me and not you. I am an individual I am not a collective Borg. Now I never want anything to do with you. Frankly I am more than happy to just go my own way. In fact, it is for those whom are too blinded to the truth that I am sad that they stay. You are as much a Cult to me as my days in Christiandom. Your worldview is filled with hate for the majority population throughout this land.

Of course it is not reserved just for those whom are half "breeds." Simply not have the same value and you are no longer good as your little tools. Dare to question orthodoxy of your creed and be tossed out and made to beg upon your needs. You are filled with nothing, but, clique mean girl hate. You are like high school, but, even worse. You are yourselves some of the biggest bullies I have ever had the misgivings to assist. You supported causes with flags with mass murdering fists. 

You do not want an inclusive and better world. You want a world where you are what makes it turn. You want the universe to be all yours. You want everyone to act like you are all Queens. The truth is I have seen how you can be and you are nothing but fiends. Your toxic collectivism will be your undoing and you will long for the individualism you were eschewing. I do not want to seem full of myself, but, it is the motor of the world that you are undoing. 

You are a cult, a tribe, a collective hive mind of evil. Yes, I said evil anyone that promotes collectivism is evil and all the leaders of your movement do. From the Feminatzi's to the simple way you treat so-called allies. You say you are fighting hate, but, it is all you are spewing. You have become an anti-intellectual movement, again a cult and one that is part of a group of others helping to destroy that which you preach. I have no need for you and that is a relief. 

Now, I need to end this on a more positive note. As I said I do not need you and it turns out I never have. I would have been fine on my own with my real friends and "family" all along. I never needed you and I never will. I have my own people that do not require me to submit. I have people that I can disagree with without having someone throw a fit. These people are not you and nothing like you. There is no gossip, no BS, no erasure and no being sacrificed too death. 

Really I never needed you all along. Everything I ever needed is in the mirror looking back at me. I needed to embrace and respect the "half breeder" that is me. I needed to see that I was fine just as I was as me. I needed to accept that I did not need to conform to your stereotype to like men. I needed to just keep being whom I had always been. I had to realize I needed to live for me. I was going to be whom I was going to be. 

I needed to speak up sooner and say my piece. I needed to reach for cutting through the crap I had seen. I needed to say your internal politics was all wrong. That you are in fact as filled with hate as those you accuse. Even if they just have a slightly different view. It is nothing, but, projection of what you are back on you. If Karma was real than no wonder the world is treating you like a bitch. Well, I refuse to be stolen from to pay for your stitch. 

You made your bed now you need to sleep in it. Your collectivism nightmare will show for what it is one day. When it does be prepared to see the real devil is an outward projection of the bile within you. Luckily your poison did not rot my brain. I still have my pride and that you could never slay. It is not what you called "pride." This is the real thing! This is not some special snowflake safe space. This is the pride that dared not say its name. I am about to say it prepared to be stayed.

I am proud of myself and all I am, but, not because of my orientation because it means nothing in the end when I leave this land. I happen to have the second largest form of male sexuality. That does not make me special it makes me a man. That is right I am a Proud man! I am proud to be an individual man! Fuck whom I fuck! Your hate on the out group will not stand! You heard me an individual 29 yr old man! And I would be 100% even if I was born Straight now talk to the fucking hand! Your pride does not come from what you do in bed or whom you love. Pride comes from your accomplishments and your character; where it lands. 

If you are an evil bitch, or bastard there is no reason to feel pride. Pride is not automatically given or obtained. Your earn your pride as an individual person from proper self-respect and being a good person. This does not take having any orientation it can be within anyone. All this collectivizing over whom we love or fuck needs to end. We are individuals and your worth based on your orientation it should not dissend. People should be judged on their merits not their reproductive parts. Yes, Pride is even wonderful in the tons of Straight White Men!

Pride is a consequence of self-respect and not being a snowflake. Not basing your worth on an external collective group. It does not mean you are perfect you are an upright walking 5th ape. Although so many of you are "Cognitive Creationists" on your end. It means that I do not need you nor any label or descriptor outside of Chris and living a virtuous life to make me proud.. That is all anyone needs to feel real pride. Not like a special snowflake being coddled into learned helplessness nice and tight. 

I have me and that is the beginning of it all. It all starts with I; I love me, I am good enough and I am of value. I do not need you and your toxic stew..I will never go near you again. Not ever even if you were right over the bend. Even if you offered an apology. At this point it is not enough for me. For you are enslaving helpless minds everyday. To your bullshit collectivism and evil ways. This is good bye from me my friend. Now to my bed I need to attend.