Born Again Christian; Biblical Fundamentalist, Received Text-KJV, Dispensational

Born Again Christian; Biblical Fundamentalist, Received Text-KJV, Dispensational

Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Being a Gracious and Humble postmillennial is not hard

Sometimes people seem to think that the postmill or amill differences of opinion within the Reformed community are to sucusm all of their identity. I have seen this happen first hand where someone being amill or postmill is a dividing line between the serious Scriptural Christian and a weak one. 

We should not allow ourselves to become more comfortable being whichever millennium stance we have than being a Christian. I do not need someone to agree with my millennium views nor my theonomic ethics (Goverment is to apply Biblical Law to all matters not Secularism.) 

In fact most people in my Beloved Local Church Family are amills and not postmillennials. I never bring it up with them and if any have not read this blog nor listen to my podcast they would probably never know I hold such views. This is because I am not striving to live a Postmill life, but, a Godly Christian one. 

It affects how I will vote or not. It effects what I see coming before the end of all things and also how I believe Nations are to be governed (ideally a Christian Nation enforcing Biblical Law). However, it does not affect how I treat others or my love for my fellow members of Christ's Body. It should not affect other people's either it is just not worth it.