Born Again Christian; Biblical Fundamentalist, Received Text-KJV, Dispensational

Born Again Christian; Biblical Fundamentalist, Received Text-KJV, Dispensational

Friday, April 14, 2023

A loving rebuttle to my Brothers and Sisters on Covid

I want to lovingly reply to my Brothers and Sisters that still believe the Official Covid narrative. I love you , however, you are incorrect to buy into the Propaganda pushed by the Mainstream media on Covid. The truth is they were lying and or wrong from the beginning. It was not just a late stage issue.

The absolute uselessness of Masks was reported on early on and was correct. I am not going to even get into the fact that Vaccines in general are known to have had a torrid history on people's health overall. However, people associated with the creation of the Covid Vaccines were denouncing their use from the very beginning as well.

In regards to the lockdowns mental health experts warned against them from the start as well. As they touched the Church; the State was outside of its Biblical Sphere by trying to tell the Churches whether to open and how to worship period.

As regards to numbers; on the grounds medical people reported tons of people that had other issues, but, got coded as Covid in Hospital or even after death. Meaning any official numbers are not to be trusted. It was all lies and misinformation from the very start.

I am not even going to get into Origins or isolating issues in this rebuttal. As I am only responding to stuff that can be seen on the very outer layer of the Covid Onion. Or the links between MK Ultra techniques and the deep brainwashing during the last 3 years.

I plead with my Brothers and Sisters to do their own independent research and not just rely on what is being pushed at you by the Media. I love you and wish for you to not be taken in by a Ruthless Elite that literally support depopulating this planet ; Hates God and Loves Death.