Born Again Christian; Biblical Fundamentalist, Received Text-KJV, Dispensational

Born Again Christian; Biblical Fundamentalist, Received Text-KJV, Dispensational

Friday, September 21, 2018

Lauren Rumpler (Formerly Objectivist Girl) | Shrug








Lyrics: 

Got a heart of Rearden Steel 
Wanna decipher what is real 
And my standards made of gold 
Gotta think on what your told
This society is dragging me down 
Holding me back, but I'll hold my ground 
Its not time, to give up
Better stand back, 
I'll take on the corrupt

***I'm a Dagny Taggart in a Brave New World 
Gonna free this town
If you didn't know about me already
Well you know it now
Ring of fire and circle of dust
Gonna burn it down till its nothing but rust
Going Galt, put it to a halt 
Now who is he, now who is he***

Gotta love that burns within 
Gotta love for me not them 
But what does it mean 
Should I live for me?
Should I leave and go to the Gulch?
Will it collapse and will it destruct?
Will it continue when I'm gone?
I'm the last producer and I've been wrong

Who is this man
And what is his plan
His message has a need
Its time we all should head