Born Again Christian; Biblical Fundamentalist, Received Text-KJV, Dispensational

Born Again Christian; Biblical Fundamentalist, Received Text-KJV, Dispensational

Friday, December 23, 2016

So-called Academic Paper claims "masculine same sex attraction" is Male Misogyny.









Sometimes you read something so ludicrous it makes you feel like hitting your head on your desk. Recently I came across a paper that made me want to do just that till my head bled, but, as I am sane I did not. A group of Radical feminist Scholars in academia are claiming that masculine bisexual and homosexual men are somehow brainwashed fools. Or are devious fiends depending on how you read their paper. That they are in fact "becoming part of the masculine ideology of female oppression." Yes, men not sleeping with women are oppressing them if those men are not effeminate and are in fact manly men. The insanity is so high it leaks off the page into the air. 

It is pointed out that most effeminate bi and homosexual men stop being feminine and begin to de-feminize as they called it usually during or following their adolescents. Is this pointed out to be the obvious testosterone flood of hormones and brain chemistry during this formative time of a growing boys life? The most obvious culprit that they have if anything received the replacement flood for the testosterone they might have missed out on in the womb? Nope, not at all it is that they are giving into "their oppressors" the heterosexual patriarchy. I have never heard such ridiculous inane bullshit like this in a long, long time. 

So, manly and masculine homos and bis are basically Trojan Horses in disguise and they are even worse "repressing their true selves." Bullshit, masculine men that have or even might continue to be with other men are not "repressing their true selves." This is just what and whom they are and nothing more. The idea that bi and homosexual equals an effete pussy with a purse for a mouth and a swish for a walk is totally built up from a straw man. There are 6 pack ab, Greek god looking, swaggering Alpha male bis and homosexuals just as much as there is heterosexuals. 

This is insane! Most men whom have been with other men you would not even know had been. They do not walk around saying look at me I have been with another man. They are just a typical man with a typical masculinity. In fact, most men that have been with men turn out mostly straight as they grow up and more than likely end up in long term commitments to women. I have noticed this myself with myself currently having no desire to pair bond with a man. I would still sleep with one, but, I have no desire for a commitment to a man at this time. Nor is a man my first choice for mating, but, I am not going to deny with the right one I could. 

The role of biology and that we are talking about men is never considered in this article. The idea that a man could "masculinize" over time just due to internal hormonal and neurological forces is not even considered. The idea that men have a hormone called testosterone which when in balance and properly circulating tends to cause masculine behavior and interests is not even considered. That there is an interplay with society and nature or biology and neural programming is never considered. The idea that testosterone will change your voice when you get enough of a rush of it is not even considered. Or your walk or anything else they might be meaning.

Next we move onto their thesis that the only reason to detest Queens and "feminine" men is because of the hatred of women. First of all it is not true in the slightest. To point out that it seems exaggerated and performative over authentic when you run into a flaming queen is not saying you hate or detest said person. It is simply pointing out, "hey man you do not act like that all the time it comes and goes.. just be yourself." Also, there is a difference between being "feminine" and a catty toxic bitch like most "feminine" men act and Queens are the worst. They have all the worst traits of the biggest bitches and toxic women with a penis. Sorry, they just do! Trust me I have been around the community long enough to know!

I am not a fan of flaming gay men at all to be honest. Their attitude drives me crazy and I put that as the reason over anything else. It has nothing to do with a hatred of women or even the feminine per-say. It has to do with their attitude and it has to do with their behavior. On both scores they drive me batty and the fact that so many of them are presented as the face of bisexual or gay men drives me bananas. It is my opinion that "community" needs a major injection of men with proper masculine virtue and whom do not go out of their way to perform a stereotype. Give me a man whom is not closeted, but, not a camp "Queer Eye" wannabe any day! It is performative and it is annoying!