Born Again Christian; Biblical Fundamentalist, Received Text-KJV, Dispensational

Born Again Christian; Biblical Fundamentalist, Received Text-KJV, Dispensational

Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Another busy week for me

Once again my week has been busy with meetings and therapy sessions. Things are personally going quite well these days. I do get my own psychiatrist on April 1st and my new medications seem to be working well still. I have not come out as an Objectivist yet to anyone from the men's group. I have left little hints a bread trail if you will. I mentioned individualism vs collectivism a couple times. 

I will continue to drop hints whenever subjects surrounding philosophy come up in the meetings. I might just let the facilitators know before one of these meetings. It is nothing I am ashamed of being known as. I also will spend tomorrow resting up as I have no meetings tomorrow. I am watching American Ninja at this time something I have not seen in a long time. It is just as good as ever 

Signing off for the night,
Chris M.