Born Again Christian; Biblical Fundamentalist, Received Text-KJV, Dispensational

Born Again Christian; Biblical Fundamentalist, Received Text-KJV, Dispensational

Thursday, March 7, 2019

Quite the busy week I am having and a bit on not qualifying people based on the Oist label.


This week has gone by fast as usual, but, it has also been very busy as well. I had my session at 2:30PM, but, also a new meeting of a support group for men at 6PM. I will not mention anything about the contents of the group due to confidentiality issues. I am also finding the new medication is working really well for me too. I take my 3 pills each day and it helps me along with mindfulness to be on an a more even keel.

Tomorrow is cleaning day for me. My Aunt and Mom will come to help me clean up the apartment. From there we will go to lunch or brunch together. I will take my usual walk downtown after visiting with Mom. Then I will take the bus and head back home for some relaxation time. I will more than likely post more images and quotes as I relax tomorrow. I have not yet told anyone in my Men's group that I am an Objectivist. My therapist/councilor already knows about that.

Unless we get into a talk about philosophy or politics the topic will likely not come up during the sessions. However, if anyone is interested in my philosophy or politics I will let them know my positions and views of such. I just posted a quote from Murray Rothbard; I want to make it known I think his Anarchism is evil, vile and wickedly wrong. However, on the subject of compulsory taxation we 100% agree on the thieving nature of it. Not everyone that says truthful things are Objectivists.

Some of the worst and most wicked people have hidden under the banner of Objectivism. Just like some of the most geniuses and intellectual powerhouses have been Objectivists. I denounce such people as even being Objeectivists because they do not understand Miss Rand's philosophy at all. However, they have used the banner and seen by outsiders as representing it. The fact of someone being or not being an Objectivist is not a guarantee of someones character at all. This is something I wish was not so, but, there are Ass-Hats and nutcases in all circles of life. One SHOULD NOT judge Objectivism as a philosophy based on the Ass-Hats they might have met. The Ass-Hats are douches that would attach themselves to any ideas they feel would justify their behavior. 

Judge people based on the content of their character in general and not based on if they share the same philosophy as you. Qualify people based on the standards of being a moral individual and good people or not. It is a fruitless inquisition to narrow down the company you keep to only those that share your ideology. Get out there and meet people, but, just make sure you watch out for the crazies and the harmful among them as they are out there as well.

Signing off for the night yours truly,
Chris M.