Born Again Christian; Biblical Fundamentalist, Received Text-KJV, Dispensational

Born Again Christian; Biblical Fundamentalist, Received Text-KJV, Dispensational

Thursday, April 29, 2021

Why I am a complementarian and disagree with the official stance of the CRCNA.

Yesterday I posted a ton of videos and links about the complementarianism view vs the egalitarianism view. I am a complementarian and not an egalitarian because that is what is taught in God's breathed word. 

This means I do not agree with the CRCNA denomination view that it is appropriate to have female pastors, deacons and so forth. I instesd side with the United Reformed Churches of North America denomination because they are being Biblically consistent and grounded in the Word. 

I think this article from The Gospel Coalition website explains my view the best.