Born Again Christian; Biblical Fundamentalist, Received Text-KJV, Dispensational

Born Again Christian; Biblical Fundamentalist, Received Text-KJV, Dispensational

Wednesday, February 20, 2019

My week has gone fast, but, good.







This week has been good so far. My new medications are really helping me keep an even keel. I am also continuing to use my mindfulness practices my Social Worker recommended I incorporate into my lifestyle as well. I have been told next month I will be getting a psychiatrist from my last visit to the ER. I will ask them for more assistance with a Cognitive Behavior Therapy regimen. As well as whatever else they would recommend to make sure I can be living a happy life. 

My goal is to live a flourishing life even if it is just 10% more flourishing than I was. My main point in living is my own personal happiness. I will try whatever has been scientifically and rationally proven to work to keep myself sane and living a good life. It seems like this week has gone by extra quickly due to the fact that Monday was a holiday. It is Thursday tomorrow already and I hope the rest of the week I am just as good. Here is hoping.