Born Again Christian; Biblical Fundamentalist, Received Text-KJV, Dispensational

Born Again Christian; Biblical Fundamentalist, Received Text-KJV, Dispensational

Wednesday, July 21, 2021

On the same sex marriage issue.

We live in a time after many Countries have allowed marriage to be perverted under the law and have gone against God's Word. In my cornucopia article on social issues I made it perfectly clear I do not endorse in anyway this perverted faux definition of marriage. 

However, I also said such laws would not be undone despite not supporting same sex marriage. I wanted to give a more detailed explanation for saying this. It is not because I wish to compromise my Christian Values or Gods word. It is because I am a realist and I know that any Christian candidate that ran on the platform item of rebanning same sex marriage would never get into a winnable position to get elected.

If I had my wish I would eliminate gay marriage and replace it with Civil Unions with actual civil rights issues maintained in the law. This would;

1) delegitimize homosexual and bisexual faux marriages

2) make true Biblical and Godly marriage the only true marriages under the law as they should have been all along. 

3) make sure that LGBTQ people still maintained civil rights in their Unions

4) stop the State from being able to go after Christians with Biblical values

I do not endorse said Civil Unions either, but, I know that if we had neither there would be chaos in the streets over the change. Even worse than what the above changes would cause.

Ultimately, the LGBTQ agenda needs to be pushed back upon. We need to get back to God's Word and Moral Law being on at least a cultural/societal level if legislation is not possible. So, Christian's need to be unafraid to speak up and defend God's Word on matters of sexual immorality. 

https://crossexamined.org/is-banning-same-sex-marriage-discrimination/

https://www.gotquestions.org/gay-marriage.html

https://considerandhearme.wordpress.com/2011/02/19/is-banning-gay-marriage-discrimination/