Born Again Christian; Biblical Fundamentalist, Received Text-KJV, Dispensational

Born Again Christian; Biblical Fundamentalist, Received Text-KJV, Dispensational

Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Thomas Friedman accepts the Border Wall and so do I.

I recently came across a bunch of articles talking about how a prominent Democrat has decided the Border Wall is needed. This is excellent news that some on the left might be able to come to compromise with a common cause on the centre or right.

Ironically, if you look at older Democratic administrations they supported legal immigration only and even building a boundary at the border. Even the Clinton administration did during the 90s.

My readers might wonder where I stand on the Border wall. I am myself fully on board with the Wall now. Once I looked with open eyes at immigration issues and I now support it. I equally support Canada getting serious about the borders and having a strict, yet, fair and compassionate stance on borders/illegal immigration. As well as being more serious about immigration from places with serious ties to terrorism and also for us to have proper vetting at all border crossings.

I have not in anyway changed my Global Capitalist view on matters of free trade and economic globalization or international economic liberalization. I am for both strong immigration, border controls and proper regulation while keeping the flow of Global Capitalism spreading worldwide.