Born Again Christian; Biblical Fundamentalist, Received Text-KJV, Dispensational

Born Again Christian; Biblical Fundamentalist, Received Text-KJV, Dispensational

Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Michelle Cretella, MD: Gender Dysphoria in Children: Science, Ethics & Controversy


As an Atheist and man of reason I disagree with the plea to Theism at the end of this video presentation. I in no way endorse returning to a "theological" world view as mentioned at the end of this video. However, her meta analyses of the science of Gender Dysphoria is sound. Nor do I agree with somehow pressuring people to be heterosexual either which would be supported by the "
theological" world view mentioned at the end of the talk. I am posting this only for the excellent overview of the science of gender identity issues. I in no way morally or otherwise sanction any other belief systems the speaker might have outside of the issue of condition of Gender Dysphoria.