Born Again Christian; Biblical Fundamentalist, Received Text-KJV, Dispensational

Born Again Christian; Biblical Fundamentalist, Received Text-KJV, Dispensational

Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Coming out as an Objectivist

This evening during and after my meeting I left clues to my philosophy in my meeting no details can be given. I also spoke with someone else there and told them I was an Objectivist after the meeting. I am slowly coming out to the people in my group as having the views I have. I am not sure if I will just come out and say it in one of these meetings. We will see, but, I always found coming out as on the political Right to be something that can get some pretty bad results. I could be whatever orientation, but, politically rightism was frowned upon. We shall see what happens as time goes on.