Born Again Christian; Biblical Fundamentalist, Received Text-KJV, Dispensational

Born Again Christian; Biblical Fundamentalist, Received Text-KJV, Dispensational

Saturday, September 30, 2023

Fully Embracing Being KJV-only. However, rejecting separatism and judgment over The Textual Issue/differences.

First thing I want to distinguish between being KJV Only and being a KJV only-ist. One is you and or your groups or Churches standing on the KJV as God's Perfectly Providentially Preserved Word Accurately Translated for the English speaking people. That it has everything needed from the Word of God for His Children. 

The other can be the idea that the translation itself is somehow secondarily inspired. Not just accurately translated from the Received or Confessional Text. It can also mean that you think non KJV users are heretical and damned. As well as, pushing for separation from Churches that do not use the KJV. 

I am in camp A, but, definitely not B. I find after much prayer and research that the KJV is God's Perfectly Providentially Preserved Word Accurately Translated for the English speaking people. That it has everything needed from the Word of God for His Children. That no others have been made which surpass it nor do updates add things. If anything modern translations are missing passages due to Modernism and The Modern Critical Theory of textual translation. 

I do not agree with people whom would or do push for me to biblical separation from others over the King James issue or position. Nor, do I think it is appropriate to judge fellow Christians faith/Born Again status based on their lack of KJV use. Thus I am solidly KJV Only, but, I am not that type of King James Only. Or a Kings James Only-ist; in that I am not joined in someway to a movement or the more radical members of that group. Nor do I agree with the nuttier defenders of the KJVO position. For their number is many and their views are not charitable at all.