Born Again Christian; Biblical Fundamentalist, Received Text-KJV, Dispensational

Born Again Christian; Biblical Fundamentalist, Received Text-KJV, Dispensational

Friday, March 31, 2023

My story of God's Amazing Grace in ones sexuality on this dauchery visibility day.

When I was 19 I began identifying as bisexual after my experiences being raped. I was literally groomed into the LGB community by influence of a cunning, well manipulating grooming of a bicurious sexual predator. 

When I got back to PEI I met yet another groomer and predator that was known for using, brainwashing and manipulating guys into the G and milking their new identity for all it was worth.

He struck when his prey was at his most vulnerable in my case when my first girlfriend had left me. I was brainwashed by a book as well. A book by the name of "Coming Out to yourself." A book that gets you to repeat to yourself you are gay in mirrors and such mind numbing things. Essentially self brainwashing. 

Having swallowed Keegan's Kool aid and also having brainwashed myself into thinking my experiences were indicative of being gay I began to affirm and live a gay life.

However, something was nagging in the back of my mind and there were numerous times I would imagine myself with a woman despite all the grooming and the continued affirmations of not being into the opposite sex.

So, I went from the G to the B once again, but, my sexuality was changing overtime. I was becoming no longer B either. Instead I was, by The Grace of God becoming totally heterosexual I became straight.

On my 30th Birthday I came out to a select group of trusted people as being neither B or G and not part of said community after all. I came out as Straight and 100% heterosexual. I am one of the many people whom had found themselves being heterosexual as I got into my 30s whom used identify as bisexual or homosexual. Through natural change overtime as we got older.

I am myself proof of the fluidity and flexibility nature of sexuality and that change from a GB to a heterosexual does happen and can happen. I am not alone by far most people in all large sized longitudinal studies of same sex attraction lose their attractions for opposite sex attraction overtime if not told to embrace their same sex attraction cross both of the sexes. Without any sort of therapeutic aspect of any kind.