Born Again Christian; Biblical Fundamentalist, Received Text-KJV, Dispensational

Born Again Christian; Biblical Fundamentalist, Received Text-KJV, Dispensational

Thursday, February 2, 2023

I am a Christian, a member of the Blood Bought Family of God/Body of Christ before all else.

I agree with a number of different parts of a Christian Worldview. I am a Five Point Reformed Christian (read Biblical Christian). I am a Fundamentalist when it comes to the division between Fundamentalism or Orthodox Historical Christianity VS Modernism or false Christianity. I am a Postmill in my eschatology, theonomic in my ethics/politics. I even agree with and thus fall under all 5 pillars of Christian Reconstruction wanting a Christian Nation. 

However, what is most important and comes before all of the above is I am a Christian. I AM born again, regenerated, being progressively sanctified and part of the Blood Bought Family of God. As a member of an Orthodox Reformed Biblical, faithful and love filled local Church. Despite disagreements on a number of the other views I hold. We are ONE in what matters to God!!