Born Again Christian; Biblical Fundamentalist, Received Text-KJV, Dispensational

Born Again Christian; Biblical Fundamentalist, Received Text-KJV, Dispensational

Monday, April 13, 2020

My Sexual Journey in and out of the GB community

When I was 19 I began identifying as bisexual after my experiences being raped by one Ivan Pjanic this was due to two different aspects of the experience. One being my reaction climaxing during unwanted anal and oral penetration. The other that I was curious about what the experience would be like to receive oral pleasure when the topic was brought up by the young man that would become my rapist.

Prior to meeting Ivan Pjanic I never once thought of being with another male in a sexual situation. One day he mentioned that he had some thoughts about us being sexually active and he began getting me to get off while he watched on camera.

It was not until I moved out to BC that I both first experimented with him giving me oral sex and then was raped afterwards. I have gone into details in a previous article series.

I was literally groomed into the LGB community by influence of a cunning, well manipulating grooming of a bicurious sexual predator. When I got back to PEI I met yet another groomer and predator that was known for using, brainwashing and manipulating guys into the G and milking their new identity for all it was worth.

He struck when his prey was at his most vulnerable in my case when my first girlfriend had left me. I was brainwashed by a book as well. A book by the name of "Coming Out to yourself." A book that gets you to repeat to yourself you are gay in mirrors and such mind numbing things. Essentially self brainwashing.

Having swallowed Keegan's kool aid and also having brainwashed myself into thinking my experiences were indicative of being gay I began to affirm and live a gay life.

However, something was negging in the back of my mind and there were numerous times I would imagine myself with a woman despite all the grooming and the continued affirmations of not being into the opposite sex.

So, I went from the G to the B once again, but, overtime my mind and my genitalia were no longer interested in men. My manhood literally was becoming  completely flaccid towards men and my sexuality was changing overtime. I was becoming no longer B either. Instead I was becoming totally heterosexual I became straight.

On my 30th Birthday I came out to a select group of trusted people as being neither B or G and not part of said community after all. I came out as Straight and 100% heterosexual. I am one of the many people whom had found themselves being heterosexual as I got into my 30s whom used identify as bisexual or homosexual. Through natural change overtime as we got older.

I am myself proof of the fluidity and flexibility nature of sexual orientation and that change from a GB to a heterosexual does happen and can happen. I am not alone by far most people in all large sized longitudinal studies of same sex attraction lose their attractions for mostly or completely opposite sex attraction by their 30's cross both of the sexes. Without any sort of therapeutic aspect at all or bigotry or self-phobia or anything of the kind.

In my case I was part of the local Rainbow board that put on local events. I even represented LGB people and PEI Pride in the Halifax Pride parade one year. I support now as always individuals right to sexual autonomy and oppose any measures to force or coerce people to change their sexual orientation or preferences.