Born Again Christian; Biblical Fundamentalist, Received Text-KJV, Dispensational

Born Again Christian; Biblical Fundamentalist, Received Text-KJV, Dispensational

Friday, November 29, 2019

My rediscovering of God and Christ

I have not been updating much about my personal life since earlier this month.  I wish to let my readers know I am no longer an atheist.

I have rediscovered God and Christ. However, I am a universalism proponent. I find that salvation for all came through the atonement of Christ on the cross. All the passages that mention hell are mistranslated from words that in the original languages that did not mean a place of eternal dalmatian or punishment.

The Torah is very specific that the wages of Sin was death and not someplace of torture or torment you get sent to after death. Jesus/Yeshua was the finalized work of God and word of God about our future. We are all drawn back to God and The Father has saved all in all in Christ Jesus.

I am not a Unitarian universalist though. There is only one God, but, Jesus tells us that is God the Father not the New age or New Thought GodSelf. I am a Christian Universalist; which means I do find Jesus to be the way, the truth and the life. However, that includes in his salvation all mankind and not just those whom are called to spread The Good News.