Born Again Christian; Biblical Fundamentalist, Received Text-KJV, Dispensational

Born Again Christian; Biblical Fundamentalist, Received Text-KJV, Dispensational

Friday, May 31, 2019

Lauren Rumpler | Shrug







Got a heart of Rearden Steel
Wanna decipher what is real
And my standards made of gold
Gotta think on what your told
This society is dragging me down
Holding me back, but I'll hold my ground
Its not time, to give up
Better stand back,
I'll take on the corrupt

***I'm a Dagny Taggart in a Brave New World
Gonna free this town
If you didn't know about me already
Well you know it now
Ring of fire and circle of dust
Gonna burn it down till its nothing but rust
Going Galt, put it to a halt
Now who is he, now who is he***

Gotta love that burns within
Gotta love for me not them
But what does it mean
Should I live for me?
Should I leave and go to the Gulch?
Will it collapse and will it destruct?
Will it continue when I'm gone?
I'm the last producer and I've been wrong

Who is this man
And what is his plan
His message has a need
Its time we all should head